BERLIN (AP) — In a story January 28, 2020, about the presentation of a collection of photos kept by the deputy commander of the Nazis' Sobibor death camp, The Associated Press misidentified a woman whose grandparents were murdered at Sobibor. Her name is Jetje Manheim, not Anne Lepper.
Correction: Germany-Holocaust story
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists
- Slimmed-down Taysom Hill locked in arms race with Jameis Winston for Saints starter
- Grizzly bear chases mountain biker near area of previous attack in Idaho
- Think you can design a tiny home? Salt Lake has cash for winning ideas
- Discover why this incredible Wellsville mansion is offered below cost at $3.5 million - SPONSORED
- 11 of Utah's best pizza places from Ogden to Provo - SPONSORED
- Utah Olympians: Herriman's Rhyan White wins medal with medley relay