ATLANTA (AP) — Spokeswoman: Former President Jimmy Carter is recovering after surgery to remove pressure on brain; no complications.
Spokeswoman: Former President Jimmy Carter is recovering after surgery to remove pressure on brain; no complications
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison
- 'We aren't out of the woods yet': Utah sees highest daily count of COVID-19 cases since April
- Utah teacher who smuggled student into class in a bin takes plea deal
- West Valley man 'obsessed' with owner of massage business charged with starting $2M fire
- Provo Missionary Training Center opens for in-person training after a 15-month hiatus
- Britney Spears asks judge to free her from conservatorship
- Have You Seen This? Peter Pan goes full Kool-Aid Man in school play
- Salt Lake residents urged to seek help amid eviction moratorium
- Man killed by police has long history of violence against his mother