NEW DELHI (AP) — India state broadcaster: Top court rules disputed religious ground in favor of Hindus with alternate land for Muslims.
India state broadcaster: Top court rules disputed religious ground in favor of Hindus with alternate land for Muslims
- Bountiful man solicited co-worker to help kill 5 people, charges say
- Utah dad told young daughter, friends to lie about how they were injured in crash, charges say
- A Utah 'vaccine lottery' is out, but state giveaways for getting COVID-19 shots are still being discussed
- Why Rep. Chris Stewart says President Joe Biden has a challenge with Russia
- When does the Fed expect to raise interest rates
- Northbound I-15 reopens in Sandy after fatal motorcycle crash
- In a drought: Why are southern Utah golf courses, parks still getting watered during the day?
- 413 more COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, over 10K vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Volkswagen's newest vehicle, the Taos, hits all the right marks - SPONSORED
- Mike Conley still hopes to return to 2nd round series after 'small setback' has kept him out