BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Alabama police: Evidence shows missing stepdaughter of UFC fighter was harmed; is now considered a victim of foul play.
Alabama police: Evidence shows missing stepdaughter of UFC fighter was harmed; is now considered a victim of foul play
- Authorities identify 17-year-old who drowned at Deer Creek Reservoir
- Driver accused of hitting, killing Utah teen had suspended license, police say
- Should Utah enact Nevada-like lawn restrictions?
- Utah woman dies after ATV crash in Idaho
- Wildfire Updates: New start in Tooele County; Crews gain containment on Bear, Pack Creek fires
- UDOT opens new section of Mountain View Corridor from 4100 South to SR 201
- Gov. Cox: State incentives to get COVID-19 vaccine still possible as delta variant spreads in Utah
- Perry man now charged with sexually assaulting 9 girls, women in 2 counties
- Top general 'shocked' by AP report on AWOL military guns, mulls fix
- 68-year-old man dies after falling during hike in Big Cottonwood Canyon, police say