ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Pence, Pompeo arrive in Turkey to push Syria cease-fire hours after Trump suggests US has no stake in defending Kurds.
Pence, Pompeo arrive in Turkey to push Syria cease-fire hours after Trump suggests US has no stake in defending Kurds
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- US young adults less likely to take COVID-19 vaccine, CDC says
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death
- With hands tied, Salt Lake County leaders ask residents to avoid fireworks this summer
- Officials urging Utahns to review water safety after multiple drownings at reservoirs
- 2 confirmed dead in Tooele County plane crash that sparked fire last week, NTSB says
- How Mike Conley's free agency will shape the Jazz's offseason
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED