AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Maine becomes 8th state to legalize medically assisted suicide.
Maine becomes 8th state to legalize medically assisted suicide
- Dirty laundry in space? NASA, Tide tackle cleaning challenge
- Salt Lake City bans fireworks as debates ignite in Utah communities
- Unvaccinated should expect to get infected with COVID-19 delta variant, Utah researcher warns
- 1 dead, officer injured during exchange of gunfire in Murray
- 1 dead in crash involving semitruck in Tooele County
- Should Utah police officers be allowed to use medical marijuana?
- Turkish businessman arrested in scheme with Utah polygamists
- 'Cold': Joyce Yost's family frustrated by 'better chance of (Douglas Lovell) dying of old age' in prison than by death penalty
- Coach Kim: How knowing your attachment style can improve your relationships
- In college football arms race, BYU latest with much-needed locker room overhaul