VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — Law enforcement officials: Virginia gunman legally bought several firearms recently; guns from scene purchased legally.
- US young adults less likely to take COVID-19 vaccine, CDC says
- Man sent to prison for 'sextortion,' but could be released in 5 years
- Could trustees modify Dixie State rename as petition against it grows?
- Woman killed in Sandy motorcycle crash identified
- After winning appeal, teen getaway driver gets shorter sentence in sergeant's death
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- With hands tied, Salt Lake County leaders ask residents to avoid fireworks this summer
- US Postal Service slow down proposal should be rejected, state AG's say
- Officials urging Utahns to review water safety after multiple drownings at reservoirs
- In college football arms race, BYU latest with much-needed locker room overhaul