WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Mueller says charging President Trump with a crime was 'not an option' because of DOJ guidelines.
Special counsel Mueller says charging President Trump with a crime was 'not an option' because of DOJ guidelines
- Arizona couple dies at Deer Creek Reservoir, preliminary information points to drowning
- 37-year-old man drowns at Pineview Reservoir
- Now that Juneteenth is a national holiday, what would it take for it to become a legal holiday in Utah?
- Utah metabolic scientist shakes up weight-loss industry with these 3 tips - SPONSORED
- Go on a Utah treasure hunt for the chance at winning $10,000 - SPONSORED
- Utah mom, former BYU runner who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Relief is in sight for the Southwest following a stretch of dangerous, record heat
- Bring the 'dad jokes,' we need 'em. (Warning: This story contains actual dad jokes)
- Officials cracking down on firework violations in Utah
- 'Tears of happiness:' Herriman rugby club celebrates improbable national championship