SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Officials say insurance claims total $9 billion for October wildfires that ravaged Northern California.
Officials say insurance claims total $9 billion for October wildfires that ravaged Northern California
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- Wildfire updates: New fire starts on border of Juab and Sanpete counties
- Ogden women removing racially restrictive wording from covenants
- Popular summer camp in Sandy canceled due to lack of workers
- After disappointing finish, where do the Jazz go from here?
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- 10-year-old violinist with prosthetic arm gets help from BYU engineer
- Lamborghini love: A legendary brand finally arrives in Utah - SPONSORED
- It's not just your imagination. Drivers in the pandemic have gotten more reckless
- 17th century European paintings found in roadside dumpster