MIAMI (AP) — Tropical Storm Franklin forms over northwestern Caribbean; moving north expected to strengthen.
Tropical Storm Franklin forms over northwestern Caribbean; moving north expected to strengthen
- 57,000 people affected by Comcast outage caused by vandalism
- 'Hopefully they feel shame': Utah Jazz put officials on blast after loss to the 76ers
- Utah Sen. Mike Lee thinks massive COVID-19 relief package is 'offensive'
- Have You Seen This? 7.3 magnitude earthquake has no time for this bathtub water
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- 729 more COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths, 18,236 vaccinations reported Wednesday in Utah
- Utah turns $50 million into $730M for affordable housing, homelessness help
- U. research finds central Utah volcanoes are still active, but no evidence of imminent eruption
- 'I can see the views on both sides': Utah Legislature passes Dixie State renaming bill — with some reluctance