Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
SEATTLE (AP) — A federal judge in Seattle says he won't rule on a request from Washington state to block President Donald Trump's revised travel ban because two other judges, one in Maryland and the other in Hawaii, have already halted it. Judge James Robart says the state could ask him to reconsider should circumstances change. Last month, Robart granted a request by the state of Washington to halt the initial travel ban ordered by Trump.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department has given the House intelligence committee information it requested about President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claim of being wiretapped during the presidential election. The committee chairman, Rep. Devin Nunes (NOO'-nehs), isn't saying what was received. But he says Justice has "fully complied" with the committee's request. FBI director James Comey will testify Monday at a committee hearing.
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The United States is signaling a tougher strategy toward North Korea that leaves open the possibility of pre-emptive military action and rejects talks with the communist nation until it gives up its weapons of mass destruction. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who's visiting South Korea, says the U.S. is "exploring a new range of diplomatic, security and economic measures," adding that "All options are on the table."
WASHINGTON (AP) — At least 20 victims have now come forward to complain that explicit photos of them are being shared online by active duty and retired Marines and others. That's according to a leading Navy investigator who says he expects more victims will come forward as the probe continues. Former and current female Marines say their photographs and those of women in other services have been shared without their consent on social media.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The massive fire in Raleigh has caused North Carolina state government to close some buildings early for the week. Three buildings near the apartment building under construction that caught fire last night lost electricity and weren't open today. It's unclear what started the fire. No one was injured. Federal authorities say they'll be involved in a joint investigation of the fire. An ATF national response team is on the way.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.