SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Pyongyang says it will ban Malaysians from leaving North Korea amid diplomatic dispute over killing of Kim Jong Nam.
Pyongyang says it will ban Malaysians from leaving North Korea amid diplomatic dispute over killing of Kim Jong Nam.
- NASA's new Mars rover hits dusty red road, 1st trip 21 feet
- Dozens rally against proposed luxury apartments in SLC
- 12-year-old boy dies in Utah County accident
- Have You Seen This? 80s GE commercial shows a totally radical future
- 2 coyotes spotted on University of Utah campus
- 570 COVID-19 cases, 5 deaths, 26,098 vaccinations reported on anniversary of Utah state of emergency
- Romney, Lee upset with Senate passage of latest $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package
- 2021 Legislature on education: It's all about that base (budget), debate over Dixie name
- Senate passes Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill on party-line vote
- Utah officials call for customers to destroy aquarium moss balls after zebra mussel discovery