I spoke in my last entry about seeing Gov Huntsman and his wife on the plane. What is even more amazing, is when we got off the plane, he stopped and chatted with us. For almost 30 minutes, he and his wife and members of his staff stood in the terminal and talked with us. What amazed me most was how down to earth he is. He asked us what we thought about Sarah Palin, he asked our thoughts on the hurricane, and we talked about the convention in general. Then they walked and talked with us all the way to the baggage claim. It was a one of a kind experience, and that was before we even left the airport!
- Wildfire updates: Washington County blaze grows to 10K acres, causes evacuations in Enterprise
- Small plane crashes in Tooele County
- Doctors say more contagious COVID-19 delta variant expected to dominate in Utah
- Jazz blow 25-point lead and lose series to Clippers
- For Donovan Mitchell, the real pain now begins
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops
- Banning critical race theory harms minority students, panel of educators says
- Will all Utah drivers be paying mileage-based road usage fee by 2031?
- Test Drive: 2021 Ford Explorer shows why it's in high demand - SPONSORED
- Utahn playing with gun fires weapon, killing man, charges say