Doug will talk with lawmakers today about what happened during the session this year.
Closing day on the Hill
- Hospital leaders fear need to switch to triage standards; Utah confirms 1,749 new cases
- Woman severely burned at Old Faithful
- FDA advisory panel rejects widespread Pfizer booster shots
- Former bishop accused of abusing teen at girls camp
- At 101, she's still hauling lobsters with no plans to stop
- KSL.com Pick'em: Staff picks for Week 3 of college football
- Should Utah's drought emergency declaration be extended into winter?
- This e-commerce giant is back from the grave
- Man dies in paraglider crash at Draper flight park
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy: Does the data support concerns about side effects?