Estimated read time: 2-3 minutes
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
With the stress of the holiday travel season upon us, perhaps the last thing anyone wants to deal with is other stressed out travelers, especially on snow-packed roads. If these poor driving conditions should arise for you in your travels to grandmother's house, just remember that somewhere, someone is having it worse than you.
1. This guy won't be going anywhere soon
2. Perhaps that case lot sale at Smith's wasn't such a good idea after all
3. Now she knows why no one parks there overnight
4. He even got up early to get to work on time
5. No spare tire, no problem
6. Maybe trying to be Clark Griswold from 'Christmas Vacation' isn't the best idea if you're in a Ferrari
7. This driver probably won't be going back to this soccer shop anytime soon
8. You had one job...
9. This driver thought those poles were foam Nerf swords
10. Sand has proven not to be the most stable of surfaces. Who knew?
Just because your car is having a rough day doesn't mean that you need to. With over 66,000 cars listed on KSL Cars; finding your next car will be a breeze.