LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky clerk opposed gay marriage files motion with federal court, hopes for jail release.
Kentucky clerk opposed gay marriage files motion with federal court, hopes for jail release
- Service restored after 100K people affected by Comcast outage caused by vandalism
- 'Hopefully they feel shame': Utah Jazz put officials on blast after loss to the 76ers
- Washington County sheriff's deputies arrest couple, seize 80 pounds of meth
- BYU study shows excessive social media use puts teen girls at higher risk for suicide
- Utah Sen. Mike Lee thinks massive COVID-19 relief package is 'offensive'
- Security tight at US Capitol after police warn of possible militia attack
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- U. research finds central Utah volcanoes are still active, but no evidence of imminent eruption
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- 19-year-old woman arrested for investigation of child endangerment, drug crimes