Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
From Scratch is a company that bakes it all. From pizza, to pasta, and breads, From Scratch located in Salt Lake City shows us how to make their sourdough bread in honor of World Baking Day.
About From Scratch:
- An Austrian flour mill located behind a barn door at one end of the restaurant.
- House-made pizza, pasta, soups, breads, sauces, catsup, mayonaise, mustard, jam....
- From Scarcth concept is to prepare and serve high quality fresh food to our customers.
- You can join them for lunch or dinner at the restaurant located on a quiet, side street in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, right next to Gallivan Plaza and behind the Wells Fargo Building.
- A few of their local and regional sources include Epic Beer, Gold Creek Farms, Frog Bench Farms, Creminelli Meats, A Priori, Caputos