Join Amanda this Sunday with her guests Meghan Holbrook, State Transportation Commissioner, Member of Utah Board of Regents, former Chair of Utah Democratic Party, Anne Burkholder, CEO of the YWCA, and KSL 5 anchor/reporter Amanda Butterfield.
A Woman's View - June 8th
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- University of Utah police chief raises whistleblower claim, says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- 'Cold': Douglas Lovell's actions deprive Joyce Yost's family of time, memories with her
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- Group used wooden blocks, pole to beat man to death in Magna, police say
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death