KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Afghanistan, US sign security pact allowing US forces to remain in country past end of year.
Afghanistan, US sign security pact allowing US forces to remain in country past end of year
- 465 more COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths reported in Utah Sunday
- Trump hints at 2024 bid, repeats election claim
- Winter storm moves into northern Utah, 'overpasses could become icy in a hurry'
- 'Nomadland,' satire 'Borat 2' win top Golden Globes
- Another double-double from Justin Bean helps Utah State sweep Nevada
- Utah Senate poised to pass bill to block 'party raiding' ahead of elections
- Bid to raise minimum wage in Utah put on hold amid debate over free market economy
- The Church of Jesus Christ stands by opposition to Equality Act, instead calls for protection of religious freedom and LGBTQ community
- J&J vaccine expected in Utah Wednesday; 7,200 ineligible vaccine appointments canceled
- 1 dead after Sunday rollover crash in Carbon County