Dating sites like Christian Mingle and J-Date have opened the floodgates for people of faith to find friendship or love with fellow believers outside of their local churches, but the services could also be bucking stereotypes about Christian relationships.
Eugenio Marongiu, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Staying faithful: How the Internet changed the Christian dating game
- 'Cold': Experiment rules out possible origins of mystery evidence in Susan Powell case
- New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho
- 88-year-old mother reunites with daughter she thought had died at birth
- Videos show exploding rock arch, hoodoos in Utah — are they real or a hoax?
- Utah man who claimed Howard Hughes inheritance dies in Nevada
- Salt Lake City Council votes to give themselves a nearly $10K pay bump
- What is Utah doing about illegal, annoying robocalls, telemarketing scams?
- Utah company that promised hunting trips under investigation
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats
- No bail for Utahn accused of killing code enforcement officer