Dating sites like Christian Mingle and J-Date have opened the floodgates for people of faith to find friendship or love with fellow believers outside of their local churches, but the services could also be bucking stereotypes about Christian relationships.
Eugenio Marongiu, Getty Images/iStockphoto
Staying faithful: How the Internet changed the Christian dating game
- Is former BYU star Jimmer Fredette headed to Phoenix?
- Police investigate shooting in Midvale
- Troopers identify Utah woman killed in Sardine Canyon crash
- 2 Latter-day Saint volunteers detained in Russia have left the country
- Utah GOP chairman says he won't seek another term, while SB54 opponent planning to run
- Utah man threatens to kill judge so he can go back to prison, charges state
- 4 compelling reasons you should never wear shoes in the house - SPONSORED
- Drinking very hot tea almost doubles risk of cancer, new study says
- Happy homecoming: Mitchell drops 30 in blowout win in MSG
- Charges: Woman tried to run over man in stolen vehicle before high-speed chase in Grantsville