SALT LAKE CITY — The 2012 Presidential election made Ann Romeny a household name throughout the county. But for five boys, she's simply known as "mom." The respected wife of 2012 Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney explains in her own words what it means to be a mother.
Ann Romney speaks on what it's like to be a mother
- Young woman's skin condition leads to splotchy appearance — and a modeling contract
- Police: Man who struck women with baseball bat arrested in Kearns
- Land deal finalized to clean up, develop old Salt Lake landfill, likely for inland port
- Resigned Davis teacher investigated in messages with students case
- Poll round 3: Who is the most prominent Utahn?
- Facebook's Zuckerberg apologizes for 'major breach of trust'
- Utah to let women get birth control from pharmacy
- With police near, suspected Austin bomber blows himself up
- Officer looking for truant students shoots, critically injures juvenile
- 'These cute faces are the front lines': Utah school wins national award for kindness