Estimated read time: 0-1 minutes
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prosciutto (or ham) thinly sliced
1 cup torn baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on the dough. Arrange the prosciutto or ham over cheese in single layer. Sprinkle with spinach. Top with remaining cheese.
- Take one end and roll up the dough, gently folding in end.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 425.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and slice in pieces.