This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
The Aggies 2013 signing class is in the books; and while Utah State didn't bring in any 4 or 5 star recruits, it doesn't mean they didn't bring in any play makers. Here are 5 players from this years class you should keep your eye on:
1. Marwin Evans- A 6'1 junior transfer from Highland Community College. A versatile defensive back that should see playing time immediately.
2. Joe Malanga- A product of Bingham High School, this offensive lineman might have the brightest future of a class that saw 5 offensive linemen commit.
3. Ronald Butler- With Chuck Jacobs and Matt Austin leaving, the Aggies need a playmaker on the outside. Butler caught a school record 13 touchdowns at Contra Costa College and judging from his highlights; he has a knack for making people miss.
4. Keylon Hollis-With Bojay Fillimoeatu departing, the Aggies have a big hole to fill on defense. Hollis had 16 and a half sacks and was named the National North Conference defensive player of the year.
5. Darell Garretson- There is no doubt that this is Chuckie Keeton's team; however, Garretson has Matt Wells impressed. Don't be surprised if he is competing for the back up position as a freshman.