Estimated read time: Less than a minute
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in its archived form does not constitute a republication of the story.
(KSL News) A house fire forced a Bountiful family out of their home today.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the home at 300 E. 1000 North just before 1:00 this afternoon.
When crews arrived they saw smoke billowing out of the windows. Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the kitchen, but there was substantial smoke damage to the rest of the house. Officials estimate damage to the home at $50,000.
No one was hurt.