Dr. Kim Mulvihill reporting At the end of life, the cost of care really does matter. Dr. Kim mulvihill reports on why families need to discuss this difficult subject ahead of time.
Cost of End-of-Life Care Matters
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Rains flood Cedar City; Utah may be in for a wet week
- Was missing Sandy woman stalked, blackmailed before she was killed?
- Crisis worker, former officer charged with raping teen runaway
- 3 critically injured in 4-vehicle Magna crash involving semitrucks
- Utah woman who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant breaks Deseret News Half Marathon record
- In past 6 months, 98.5% of Utah COVID-19 deaths were unvaccinated, doctor says
- Have You Seen This? Australian coach wins gold medal for Olympic celebration dance
- Deadly Utah pileup highlights another concern of drought, expert says
- Man loses piece of ear during fight at rodeo