At least, these are questions someone might have allegedly asked while staring blankly at a wall outside the House of Representatives.
10) Can House Speaker Greg Curtis will a bill to passage with a single look?
9) Are moist towellettes from the cafeteria considered "perks?"
8) What does a reporter have to do to have a salad named after him?
7) Is "caucus" really Greek for "free lunch?"
6) Who was that secretary in the Lt. Governor’s office?
5) Why is every woman wearing a red purse?
4) Is the legislative washroom the site of the secret caucus?
3) Is the State Capitol also being retro-fitted to be Democrat-proof?
2) If I sit here and look regal, will I be handed free game tickets?
1) Are we there yet?