The people of China are impressed with our former governor. Grant and Amanda spoke live this morning with reporter Clarissa Ward from China. She explained how dissidents are rounded up and kept in "black houses" while the president is there. He was not allowed to speak to any average people on the street. But Clarissa did say that Ambassador Huntsman's beautiful Mandarin has impressed the Chinese people and led to nothing being lost in translation. Click here to hear more from Clarissa.
They love him in China
- Man, 25, dies after being hit by car in Holladay
- Here's how MyKayla Skinner did in the gymnastics vault final
- Trooper, motorists injured in crash on I-215 in West Valley City
- Van conversion businesses can't keep up with #vanlife demand
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Utah schools struggling to keep wheels on the bus going round and round. Here's why
- When not performing, Deondra Brown fights for other abuse survivors
- Fauci says he expects no new US lockdowns despite surging cases
- Utah man who died in sandstorm crash was beloved board game designer
- I-70 closed east of Utah border after mudslide stranded 100 Colorado motorists