Unblievable. ABC Aviation Consultant John Nance talked to KSL this morning about how it's possible that two Northwest Airlines pilots overshot their destination by 150 miles. The pilots said they were having a heated debate. John said it's likely they were asleep. But we will know for sure when they check the data recorder. Fasacinating interview. Click here to hear it.
How could the pilots let that happen?
- Family mourns husband, wife killed in sandstorm crash on I-15
- Man who went camping in American Fork Canyon hasn't been seen since July 11, officials say
- Delta mistake bumps non-stop travelers to flights with layovers
- Church reinstates Saturday evening sessions of general conference
- Driver ran over man in Target parking lot during fight before fleeing, police say
- CDC: Fully vaccinated and everyone in K-12 schools should be masked — will Utah follow suit?
- Biles' Olympic withdrawal reopens conversation around mental health
- What happened to Utah's salmonfly?
- 5 of 7 new COVID-19 deaths reported in Utah Tuesday were under 65
- How Utah County's first medical school wants to 'flip education on its head'