For certain, the surprise team in 2009 has to be the Brighton Bengals. They continued their dominance Friday night as they routed the Hunter Wolverines 31-0. Brighton gave up only 50 yards to Hunter and haven't given up a point in 2009.
Friday Night Flights: Brighton v. Hunter
- 613 more COVID-19 cases, 7 deaths, 5,204 vaccinations reported Tuesday in Utah
- Biles withdraws from gymnastics final to protect team, self
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Rains flood Cedar City; Utah may be in for a wet week
- Boaters say fees going up, quality going down at Pineview Reservoir
- Why Sen. Mike Lee says the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade
- CDC expected to backpedal on some masking guidelines
- Pac-12 now a 'football conference,' new commissioner says in first public comments
- Police officers recount horrors from the Jan. 6 attack on US Capitol
- 3 injured, 1 critically, in Sandy drive-by shooting
SIGN UP FOR THE KSL.COM NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the top news and features from KSL.com, sent weekly.