I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching my vegetable garden grow and eating the fresh lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. My favorite thing about this time of year is picking a bunch of tomatoes and jalapenos and making salsa(or pico de gallo). Homemade salsa is soooo much better than the store bought kind. I dice up a bunch of tomatoes, peppers, cilantro and onion. I add a tad of garlic and salt. I squeeze the juice out of a lime and mix and voila. It's not only good with chips but great on a baked potato. Ah...the simple pleasures in life.
Let The Harvest Begin
- CDC: Fully vaccinated and everyone in K-12 schools should be masked — will Utah follow suit?
- Church reinstates Saturday evening sessions of general conference
- How Utah County's first medical school wants to 'flip education on its head'
- 5 of 7 new COVID-19 deaths reported in Utah Tuesday were under 65
- What happened to Utah's salmonfly?
- Biles withdraws from gymnastics final to protect team, self
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Heber City police chief placed on leave
- Have You Seen This? Sometimes the simplest solutions are so close, yet so far
- Officials evaluate aftermath of severe Cedar City flooding, brace for more storms