The Princeton Review grades colleges, both private and public, in dozens of ways - best value, most livable, most sober, etc. Three Utah colleges made it on to different lists - BYU, the U and Westminster. We spoke this morning with Robert Franek, the VP and Publisher of the Review. He talked about why Westminster is on the most livable list. Click here to hear the interview. Get more information at princetonreview.com.
The best colleges in America
- Rain, floods impact Utahns across the state
- Street racer in Ogden causes 4-car crash, police say
- Delta spreads 'like wildfire' as doctors study whether it makes patients sicker
- After 50 years in business, West Jordan man hopes this dying trade stays alive
- Man dies after head-on collision in Heber City
- Evictions expected to spike as pandemic moratorium ends
- Olympic dream 'finished': MyKayla Skinner wins silver on vault
- Health officials: There is still time before school starts to get eligible students vaccinated
- Jazz free agency primer: Utah has an owner willing to spend, but what exactly are the options?
- Trump raises big money in early 2021, but doesn't spend much