From an isolation room in Japan’s Chiba Hospital where he is battling pneumonia, Tooele resident John Haering sent an email begging for help to both the cruise line that quarantined him after passengers were exposed to coronavirus and the U.S. Embassy in Japan.
‘Scared and frustrated’: Utahn hospitalized with coronavirus begs for help
- Family mourns husband, wife killed in sandstorm crash on I-15
- Man who went camping in American Fork Canyon hasn't been seen since July 11
- Why House Dems just said no to GOP Rep. Owens' critical race theory bill
- Church reinstates Saturday evening sessions of general conference
- Olympic champ Biles withdraws from all-around competition
- Delta mistake bumps non-stop travelers to flights with layovers
- Driver ran over man in Target parking lot during fight before fleeing, police say
- CDC: Fully vaccinated and everyone in K-12 schools should be masked — will Utah follow suit?
- Free outdoor concert this Sunday at Snowbasin - SPONSORED
- New campaign aims to save lives by reducing trash on Utah's roads