The fictional planet Batuu is at the heart of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the Star Wars-themed land at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. It’s all cast members and actors. The character movements are planned based on data of people’s movement patterns. Everything is choreographed — planned out for a month.
Why Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge may not be for everyone
- UHP trying to ID body found on I-15
- Oops! AAA says 50% of Utahns forgot this important item when traveling
- Alaska quake produces prolonged shaking, small tsunami
- With Biles out, how did Americans do in women's gymnastics all-around?
- Approximately 4K customers lose power as flash floods sweep through Moab
- No masks. No mandates. Did Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sound like a presidential candidate in his Utah speech?
- 4-year-old Utah boy died after getting stuck in toy chest, police say
- Semitruck driver dies of injuries sustained in 4-vehicle Magna crash that injured two others
- Utah reports 843 new COVID-19 cases, but crosses 3M vaccine-dose threshold
- Should other 'wayward boys' be allowed to testify at trial of ex-youth symphony leader?