Randy Rahe, the longtime Weber State basketball coach, tries to learn all he can about referees to augment his coaching chops — what they think, how they see things, or, for that matter, how they live, eat and breathe.
A look into a marriage between a college basketball coach and referee
- Which popular musician swears the least in their lyrics and who swears the most?
- 4-year-old boy missing from Hurricane has been found
- Back to masks? Fauci says US headed in 'wrong direction' amid rising COVID-19 cases
- Have You Seen This? This kid works smarter not harder to mow the lawn
- Flash floods warnings issued for southern Utah; a day of smoky skies in the north
- Crews clearing dead brush along Wasatch Front in hopes of curbing forest fires
- Friends remember Utah missionary killed in car crash
- How did Team USA do in the gymnastics qualifying event?
- Target shooting sparked grass fire that forced evacuations near Huntsville, officials say
- California's largest fire torches homes as blazes lash West