HUNTSVILLE, Texas (AP) — Texas has executed a inmate for fatally shooting his wife, who had feared she would be killed by her husband.
Texas has executed a inmate for fatally shooting his wife, who had feared she would be killed by her husband
- 4 children, 4 adults killed in Millard County sandstorm crash
- Rains flood Cedar City; Utah may be in for a wet week
- 3 critically injured in 4-vehicle Magna crash involving semitrucks
- Was missing Sandy woman stalked, blackmailed before she was killed?
- Utah woman who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant breaks Deseret News Half Marathon record
- Crisis worker, former officer charged with raping teen runaway
- Man loses piece of ear during fight at rodeo
- In past 6 months, 98.5% of Utah COVID-19 deaths were unvaccinated, doctor says
- 7 dead, several injured after sandstorm causes 20 vehicle crash in Millard County
- Have You Seen This? Australian coach wins gold medal for Olympic celebration dance