Trout Unlimited delivered 150 trout eggs to a 4th grade class at Uintah Elementary. Fifty seven classrooms across Utah all received eggs as part of TU's Trout in the Classroom program. The kids raise the baby fish until they are grown and released into a community pond in May.
Trout in the Classroom Delivers Fish Eggs to Local Schools
- Toilet paper back on shelves, but now there's a shortage of this
- Where do major US religions stand on the COVID-19 vaccination?
- Discover why this incredible Wellsville mansion is offered below cost at $3.5 million - SPONSORED
- 11 of Utah's best pizza places from Ogden to Provo - SPONSORED
- Grizzly bear chases mountain biker near area of previous attack in Idaho
- Cache County woman dies in 2-vehicle crash
- Don't look for COVID-19 mandates — or incentives — in Utah
- Low water levels at Utah reservoirs slash some recreation businesses
- Made in Salt Lake: About half of Tokyo Olympic archers are shooting Utah-made bows
- Body found on I-15 was a 17-year-old boy, UHP says