JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Prisoner advocates asking US Justice Department to investigate Mississippi prisons after inmate-on-inmate deaths.
Prisoner advocates asking US Justice Department to investigate Mississippi prisons after inmate-on-inmate deaths
- St. George police officer, 39, dies of COVID-19
- Salt Lake City avoids unwanted water year record with help from recent storms
- Is it 'futile' to discuss school mask mandates even though COVID-19 cases are surging?
- Lightning bolt blows hole in roof of St. George home
- 10 healthy pantry staples to keep on hand for budget-friendly and easy meals
- Evacuations lifted for Mapleton residents after flooding from thunderstorm
- The next go-around: Is BYU an option for Big 12 if Texas, Oklahoma take off for SEC?
- Tokyo Olympics begin with muted ceremony and empty stadium
- Park City fire chief critically injured while on vacation
- 'Pandemic of the unvaccinated': County sounds alarm as Utah reports 815 new COVID-19 cases