BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi security and medical officials say one protester killed and 32 wounded in clashes on strategic Baghdad bridge.
Iraqi security and medical officials say one protester killed and 32 wounded in clashes on strategic Baghdad bridge
- Wing of Miami-area condo collapses; many feared dead
- Storms are finally back in Utah. What does that mean for the monsoon season?
- Argument over clothing ends in gunfire at Provo gas station, police say
- Ramp to westbound I-215 in North Salt Lake closed due to semitruck crash
- 2 convicted killers to be paroled after serving decades in prison
- 'I was feeling awful': Breakthrough patient describes COVID-19 battle
- Alteration shop owner devastated, returns dresses to brides after massive fire
- Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison
- Utah teacher who smuggled student into class in a bin takes plea deal
- 'We aren't out of the woods yet': Utah sees highest daily count of COVID-19 cases since April