COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — Sri Lanka’s ruling party candidate concedes defeat to Gotabaya Rajapaksa in presidential election.
Sri Lanka’s ruling party candidate concedes defeat to Gotabaya Rajapaksa in presidential election
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- University of Utah police chief raises whistleblower claim, says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk
- Group used wooden blocks, pole to beat man to death in Magna, police say
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- Wildfire updates: Bennion Creek Fire near Scofield Reservoir is 10% contained