WASHINGTON (AP) — Former US ambassador to Ukraine tells Congress attacks from 'corrupt interests' have created 'crisis’ in State Dept.
Former US ambassador to Ukraine tells Congress attacks from 'corrupt interests' have created 'crisis’ in State Dept
- 1 dead in head-on crash in West Valley City
- West Haven man's shed smashed into by a car for 3rd time
- Affidavit: FBI feared Pennsylvania would seize fabled gold 'stolen during the Civil War'
- Toll in Florida collapse rises to 4; 159 remain missing
- Ex-policeman Derek Chauvin to be sentenced today for George Floyd's murder
- Thunderstorms sweeping across Utah bring relief to some, challenges to others as areas flood
- Triple unicorn status: Lucid reaches $3 billion value in just over a year, brings in $500 million in new investment
- 'I'm hoping it inspires others': Park City mother of 7 honored after climbing Mount Everest
- 85% of new Utah COVID-19 cases are among unvaccinated
- 2nd semitruck crashes atop Salt Lake City freeway ramp Thursday afternoon