LA PAZ, Bolivia (AP) — Former Bolivian President Evo Morales tweets that he is departing Bolivia for Mexico, which has granted him asylum.
Former Bolivian President Evo Morales tweets that he is departing Bolivia for Mexico, which has granted him asylum
- 2 struck by lightning at Dead Horse Point State Park
- 1 dead in head-on crash in West Valley City
- West Haven man's shed smashed into by a car for 3rd time
- First COVID-19 case could have emerged in China in Oct 2019, study says
- Toll in Florida collapse rises to 4; 159 remain missing
- Affidavit: FBI feared Pennsylvania would seize fabled gold 'stolen during the Civil War'
- Thunderstorms sweeping across Utah bring relief to some, challenges to others as areas flood
- Triple unicorn status: Lucid reaches $3 billion value in just over a year, brings in $500 million in new investment
- Ex-policeman Derek Chauvin to be sentenced today for George Floyd's murder
- Report: Over 600 bodies found at Indigenous school in Canada