LONDON (AP) — Britain's Home Office chief lowers UK terror threat level from severe to substantial.
Britain's Home Office chief lowers UK terror threat level from severe to substantial
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- Jazz spiral in first half of Game 4 loss to Clippers; series tied 2-2
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'
- Doctors worried about heat health impacts as Salt Lake hits record
- Who will lead the University of Utah? List has been narrowed to 11
- 'It's tough, but it is what it is': Donovan Mitchell has been forced to carry unusual burden in 2nd round
- Wildfire Updates: Pack Creek Fire in San Juan County now 16% contained
- Fire officials say blaze that destroyed a Sugarhouse office complex may be difficult to investigate