LOS ANGELES (AP) — Southern California Edison says its equipment likely caused a 2018 wildfire north of Los Angeles that killed 3.
- 41-year-old dies after being beaten by group in Magna, police say
- From the comments: Stepping away from the ledge after the Jazz's Game 3 loss
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- What Ann Romney, a mother of 5, thinks about the term 'birthing person'
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Jazz spiral out in first half in Game 4 loss to Clippers; series tied 2-2
- Jazz-Clippers live blog: 3 takeaways from Utah's series-equalizing loss to LA
- Doctors worried about heat health impacts as Salt Lake hits record
- Church provides millions to NAACP, UNCF for scholarships and humanitarian aid
- Thinner Mints: Girl Scouts have millions of unsold cookies