BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi authorities impose nighttime curfew in capital amid anti-government protests, clashes with security forces.
Iraqi authorities impose nighttime curfew in capital amid anti-government protests, clashes with security forces
- Utah nonprofit included in philanthropist MacKenzie Scott's $2.7 billion latest round of charitable giving
- Have You Seen This? Professional athlete sneaks Wu-Tang references throughout interview
- 'Just not worth it': Cox pleads with Utahns to cut back on private fireworks this year
- Teen arrested in downtown shooting death
- Group used wooden blocks, pole to beat man to death in Magna, police say
- Salt Lake City ties all-time record; what the heat wave means for Utah's climate, drought and fire risk
- Man dies in trench collapse at South Jordan work site
- University of Utah police chief raises whistleblower claim, says school 'scapegoated' him in wake of McCluskey case
- 'Cold': Douglas Lovell's actions deprive Joyce Yost's family of time, memories with her
- Can Utah still hit 70% vaccination goal by July 4?