BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials say 2 protesters killed, more than 100 wounded in clashes with security forces in central Baghdad.
Iraqi officials say 2 protesters killed, more than 100 wounded in clashes with security forces in central Baghdad
- Unvaccinated should expect to get infected with COVID-19 delta variant, Utah researcher warns
- 1 dead, officer injured during exchange of gunfire in Murray
- Salt Lake City bans fireworks as debates ignite in Utah communities
- Dirty laundry in space? NASA, Tide tackle cleaning challenge
- Should Utah police officers be allowed to use medical marijuana?
- Turkish businessman arrested in scheme with Utah polygamists
- 1 dead in crash involving semitruck in Tooele County
- As passengers return to air travel, bad behavior skyrockets
- 2 more arrested in killing at Taylorsville apartment complex
- Stop taking in wild animals as pets, Utah wildlife officials warn