CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand (AP) — Brenton Tarrant, the man accused of killing 51 people at 2 New Zealand mosques, has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Brenton Tarrant, the man accused of killing 51 people at 2 New Zealand mosques, has pleaded not guilty to all charges
- Dirty laundry in space? NASA, Tide tackle cleaning challenge
- Salt Lake City bans fireworks as debates ignite in Utah communities
- Unvaccinated should expect to get infected with COVID-19 delta variant, Utah researcher warns
- 1 dead, officer injured during exchange of gunfire in Murray
- 1 dead in crash involving semitruck in Tooele County
- Should Utah police officers be allowed to use medical marijuana?
- Hybrid learning here to stay, but it's teachers who make the difference, survey shows
- In college football arms race, BYU latest with much-needed locker room overhaul
- Stop taking in wild animals as pets, Utah wildlife officials warn
- As passengers return to air travel, bad behavior skyrockets