BAMAKO, Mali (AP) — Government official says 95 people dead, 19 missing after attack on ethnic Dogon village in central Mali.
Government official says 95 people dead, 19 missing after attack on ethnic Dogon village in central Mali.
- Peak demand hits Utah's power grid during heat wave
- Attorney makes long list of requests before Lori Daybell is moved to mental health facility
- Magna man dies after being beaten by group, police say
- Patrick Kinahan: Jazz must get down to heart of the matter
- 'It's tough, but it is what it is': Donovan Mitchell has been forced to carry unusual burden in 2nd round
- Utah mom who ran 5:25 mile at 9 months pregnant qualifies for Olympic trials
- Boyfriend of woman found shot to death in wrecked car is charged with murder
- Makeup may contain potentially toxic chemicals called PFAS, study finds
- 6 ways to show your husband you love him today - SPONSORED
- Wildfire Updates: Pack Creek Fire in San Juan County now 16% contained