SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Army vet who served in Iraq to face new hate crime charges after pedestrians run down by car in California last month.
Army vet who served in Iraq to face new hate crime charges after pedestrians run down by car in California last month
- Weird 'living fossil' fish lives 100 years, pregnant for 5
- Driver accused of hitting, killing Utah teen had suspended license, police say
- Authorities identify 17-year-old who drowned at Deer Creek Reservoir
- Logan man accused of using other identity to manipulate teen into sex
- Quin Snyder still optimistic heading into win-or-go-home Game 6
- Drought forces farmers to abandon fields of dry crops
- Wildfire updates: New fire in Tooele County; crews gain containment on Bear, Pack Creek fires
- Should Utah enact Nevada-like lawn restrictions?
- Utah woman dies after ATV crash in Idaho
- Gov. Cox: State incentives to get COVID-19 vaccine still possible as delta variant spreads in Utah