BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts man convicted of conspiring to behead blogger on behalf of Islamic State group sentenced to 28 years.
Massachusetts man convicted of conspiring to behead blogger on behalf of Islamic State group sentenced to 28 years.
- Popular summer camp in Sandy canceled due to lack of workers
- 290 new COVID-19 cases, 2 deaths, 7K vaccinations reported Saturday in Utah
- Jazz live blog: Utah Jazz hold end-of-season media availability
- Have You Seen This? Baby alpacas are stunning at birth
- Lamborghini love: A legendary brand finally arrives in Utah - SPONSORED
- 17th century European paintings found in roadside dumpster
- Wildfire updates: Washington County blaze grows to 10K acres, causes evacuations in Enterprise
- For Donovan Mitchell, the real pain now begins
- Cameron Williams, chair of Utah County Black Chamber of Commerce, has died
- Doctors say more contagious COVID-19 delta variant expected to dominate in Utah