SEATTLE (AP) — NTSB: Data recorder shows derailed Amtrak train was traveling at 80 mph in a 30 mph zone.
NTSB: Data recorder shows derailed Amtrak train was traveling at 80 mph in a 30 mph zone
- Utah musician David Archuleta says he is part of LGBTQ community
- 4 deaths, 357 new COVID-19 cases reported in Utah Saturday
- Donovan Mitchell limps off the court as Jazz fall to Clippers in Game 3
- Wildfire Updates: Broad Canyon Fire burning west of Utah Lake
- Friends, family remember 3 killed in Provo Canyon crash
- Anna Camp-Bennett's national title paces BYU women's best finish at NCAA track and field meet in 16 years
- Review: 'In the Heights' is a wildly infectious way to kick off the summer
- 3 women killed in fiery crash near Heber City identified
- Man dies after hitting parked truck in Tooele, police say
- How sustainable is the Clippers' near-flawless offensive performance?